To be the premier international African center of excellence in pursuit of generation advancement, preservation, dissemination and application of knowledge in basic and applied meteorology.
To provide quality education and training in Meteorology through the creation, preservation, integration, transmission and utilization of knowledge for the improvement of the welfare of the people of Kenya and all humanity.
- To produce at least 10 publications in referred journals
- Increase the enrollment of International Students by 1%
- Ensure compliance with set statutory allocated budgets by 100%
- Mentor six (6) students on leadership and soft skills
- To produce 1 PhDs and 4 MSc graduates every year
- To increase enrolment of students in Agrometeorology by 0.5%
- Increase number of Google Scholar citations by 2% annually